Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Divergent (2013) HD Video Streaming

 
First of all this is way better, than "The Hunger Games" which is in my opinion a childish B-movie at best.
Both movies suppose to be for young adults and both have a very similar story, but Divergent did it way better.
Many people complain about clichés and a predictable plot, but they don't realize, that this is a movie for young adults.
When I was young I loved such stories and I didn't see their clichés, because I didn't KNOW that those are clichés.
You have to read many books and watch many movies to recognize standard things as cliché.
There is nothing wrong with clichés. They make up our entire life. We learn from them as young adults.
I am a 45 years old male and I enjoyed this movie as I would have enjoyed it in my teen years.
It had no ups and downs or surprising twists, but it also didn't bore me for a second. I just liked to watch the protagonists going through their lives and the story being unfold.
It is a solid movie with incredible visuals, sympathetic characters and a nice story.
It has no explosions, but it is still better, than all transformers movies altogether (which are really really bad), so if you like nice movies with a little bit of message, which just let you forget your problems for two hours and just let you enjoy the mood, then watch it.
If you like post-apocalyptic settings, even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment