Monday, December 29, 2014

Watch The Hobbit Trilogy - Video HD Quality

 The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (2012)
I was a mere child when I watched LOTR franchise and I still liked it. Ever since, year by year, I grew fonder and fonder of the movies and they remain, and probably forever will, one of my favorite movies of all time. I've read all the books countless times (including Hobit) and when I saw that Hobbit was coming into the cinema, my mind was entirely wiped away from its existence due to excitement that entered me. 

The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (2013)
Even though I formally thought "An Unexpected Journey" was a bit chipped off by quality from the original "Lord of the Rings" trilogy, due to its certain lack of seriousness the former Jackson Middle-Earth films had, I wasn't really disappointed by it. It was a different, more softer storyline, and under it had to have a different directorial approach. Going to see the second one, I had my worries if it's going to be on a dose less of action and excitement and more centered on the characters, which I always kind of felt myself, was a mistake for a purely adventure film, a road that many movies have taken on in sequels. Fortunately, it was nothing of a sort. "Desolation" gives a stronger adventure and enjoyment than the original Hobbit movie. Faster pace, beautiful sets, lovely score, costumes and most impressive CGI than ever before, with the comeback of one of the most beloved character of the original series, Legolas, will surely win over the audiences both fans of Tolkien's book and not, over the globe again this Christmas season. If anything, I'll definitely go catch it again. Thumbs up!

The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies (2014)
It is without question The Hobbit did not need to be made into a three part film series... After all, given the book size of the Hobbit Compared to The Lord of the Rings... The Hobbit Should have been workable into one extended Movie or two at the most. If Jackson would have sun the story of The Lord of the Rings like he did the Hobbit, We would still be waiting for the last two movies in his twelve part series...

So with that off my chest..

This still is a TRUE CLASSIC FILM to be placed in the same titles as The Lord of the Rings and Star Wars. The Cinematography was excellent. The special effects pretty much flawless and acting excellent. The Story was intriguing if not a bit over-told with characters and plots a bit beyond the book. However, even these over embellishings are happily accepted. In fact, now that the series is over, I wish Jackson would have made a longer Lord of the Rings. Is simply can not get enough.. It is over! Soon to be delegated to Blue Ray, then sweep to the DVD bin at WalMart along with the rest of our favorites. Enjoy the series now... It will be a long time before you see another classic like Tolkien on the Big Screen.

Watch

No comments:

Post a Comment