Saturday, December 27, 2014

Download The Interview (2014) DVD Quality


The Interview, The movie was hands down the best cinematic experience I have ever had. It was a sophisticated roller coaster of emotion that flung and looped the the center of my being to places I have never been. It has romance,it has action, and such a splendor of visual effects that that I literally wept. To put it in perspective I love this movie like I love my wife, except I'd save this movie from a fire. Before I saw this movie I had cancer, saw the movie, no cancer. The movie was so fantastic that time actually stopped. It has a run time of zero minutes because the creative genius behind it was so great that the the fabric of time was effectively torn. This rivals the birth of Christ and I highly recommend this film.

No comments:

Post a Comment