Saturday, December 27, 2014

Penguins of Madagascar (2014) Digital Premiere


Watch Penguins of Madagascar (2014) Online
I am honestly surprised that this movie did not do as well in the box office as DreamWorks anticipated. I am not normally a fan of animated movies intended for families and children, however I made an exception and went and saw this movie in theatres to give it a fair chance. After doing some research online and reading that some people see this movie as a failure, I decided to create my very first review. Overall, I thought that this movie was adorable. It had a humorous, intriguing storyline that really showed that back story of how the penguins of Madagascar came to be. I found that we really got to know the characters this time around and they were quite developed. There were even some subtle adult jokes within it. It truly catered to almost all needs. The only reason I am not rating it a ten is because some parts could be considered frightening or intense for the younger kids. Also, there were parts of the story, mainly at the end, that didn't completely make sense. But I would recommend this movie to a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment